- To Search the Application, select the School Name first. If the Application Number
number format is like "ABP/WB/KOL/GHS/2021/00111", then enter "00111" only, select
Date of Birth of the Student and click "Search". If the Application Number format
is like "KGS22C051111" then enter "KGS22C051111", select Date of Birth of the Student
and click "Search". Check the Student details displayed and click "Proceed". In
the subsequent pages, verify the information displayed and fill in the details which
are not already provided.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission will depend on the number of
- This Form, duly filled in, along with all requisite enclosures, should be submitted
to the Website Application along with an Online payment of Rs. 5000
+ Online transaction charges as applied by respective banks.
- On the successful completion of online payment, an option to download the
Admission form in PDF format will be available. A duly signed printout of the form has
to be carried at the time of verification of documents.
List of Documents to upload:
Accepted file formats are .jpg, .png and .pdf. The maximum size of each file cannot
be more than 1 MB.
These are the mandatory documents that need to be uploaded:
- Self-attested copy of birth certificate/document produced as evidence of date of
- Self-attested copy of proof of residence
- Original certificate from a registered medical practitioner/paediatrician stating
that the child/pupil is physically fit to attend school or self declaration by the Parent
- Photograph of Mother
- Photograph of child
- Photograph of Father