- Registration does not guarantee admission. Admission will depend on the number of
- Both the parents of a child/pupil are required to be present on the day at the time
notified for verification of documents. If for any reason one parent is unable to
be present, the School Office should be informed in writing of the fact and the
reason thereof well in advance.
- This Form, duly filled in, along with all requisite enclosures, should be submitted
to the Website Application along with an Online payment of Rs. 500
+ Online transaction charges as applied by respective banks.
- On the successful completion of online payment, an option to download the
application form in PDF format will be available. A printout of the form has
to be carried at the time of verification of documents.
- To download the Prospectus, click here. For further queries please contact
the School Office.
List of Documents to upload:
Accepted file formats are .jpg, .png and .pdf. The maximum size of each file cannot
be more than 1 MB.
These are the mandatory documents which need to be uploaded:
- Self-attested copy of birth certificate/document produced as evidence of date of
- Self-attested copy of proof of residence
- Original certificate from a registered medical practitioner/paediatrician or self-declaration by one of the parents stating
that the child/pupil is physically fit to attend school
- Photograph of Mother
- Photograph of child
- Photograph of Father
Optional documents :
- Self-attested copy of the latest Progress Report Card.
(Not required for admission till Class II)